- Adapotogenic-Substances that increases the bodies resistance to physical ,environmental emotional or biological stressors and promotes normal physiologic function.
- Tonic – Substance that improves the tone ,vigor and functions of the whole body system
- Immune modulating -Substance that modulates and balances the activity of the immune system
- Cardio tonic– Substance that improves the force of contraction of the heart.
- Male tonic –Substance that improves he tone ,vigor, and function of the male reproductive system.
- Cancer preventative – Substance that prevents the incidence of cancer.
- Cognition enhancing -Substance that facilities learning and memory
Korean Ginseng Uses
- Enhance mental concentration
- Strengthen and stimulate the central nervous system
- Improve the functioning of the immune system
- Lower blood sugar levels
- Help control diabetes
- Treat impotence in males
- Reverse or prevent erectile dysfunction
- Reduce stress and fatigue
- Improve heart action
- Reduce cholesterol levels
- Reduce mental confusion and headaches
- Treat high and low blood pressure
- Relieve insomnia
- Relieve chest congestion
- Reduce the symptoms of anxiety, depression and chronic fatigue syndrome
Korean ginseng contains contains Vitamins A, E, and B12, sulfur, calcium, iron, manganese, thiamin, riboflavin, tin, niacin, phosphorous, sodium, potassium and magnesium.
Korean Ginseng also contains many saponins, called ginsenosides and panaxosides. Ginsenosides have been studied extensively and have numerous actions, including: stimulation of the immune system, balancing blood sugar, inhibiting tumor growth, stabilizing blood pressure, and stimulation of bone marrow production, detoxifying the liver, and many other tonic effects. Ginseng also contains many other active substances and nutritional components.
The body’s glands, such as the adrenal glands secrete hormones such as adrenaline. Other glands secrete their own important hormones. Ginseng regulates all these glands and puts them in better working order. They in turn control the body’s organs, helping them to stay balanced and work properly.
Korean Ginseng Benefits
Korean ginseng (Panax Ginseng) is considered an energizer, normalize and stress reducer.
It has been used traditionally to ward off fatigue and stress. It’s also used as a general tonic to invigorate a person mentally and physically.
It is considered to be an “adaptogen”. An adaptogen is a substance that can increase resistance to stress of any kind, either mental or physical and can invigorate the user in a non-specific way.
The root must be at least six years old to be effective. The older the root, the better it is for improving your health. Also the price is directly related to the age of the root. The older the root, the more it costs per ounce. Wild roots are very rare and command a great price.
This herb has a very positive effect in making the whole body healthy. If you take it daily, it can balance all of the systems in the body and make you healthier.
Korean ginseng has been used to lower cholesterol, reduce stress, decrease stress and boost energy, treat diabetes, treat depression and sharpen the mind and memory. It is a herb that really does a lot for you.
It’s believed to be helpful in preventing illnesses like cancer and arthritis and can also lower high blood sugar. It’s a great remedy for people suffering from adrenal or chronic fatigue.
Great benefits as an immune booster, helping prevent ailments caused by viruses and bacteria and can be taken at the onset of the common cold to reduce it’s severity and duration.
Korean ginseng relaxes the lungs and prevents constriction of the airways. It can be taken as a remedy for asthma and other types of lung problems.
Korean ginseng has been used to boost fertility in men and increase sperm count by activation specific hormones in the body. It improves blood circulation in the body and helps one recover from illness more quickly.
Korean ginseng is very popular adults as it is thought to prevent senility. It’s strengthening and energizing effect are also important to keep the body active well into old age.