They are classified to the group of adaptogens, which raise resistance to various negative factors: physical, chemical, biological and psychological. The preparations stimulate physical and mental ability, raise the organism resistance at various kinds of sicknesses, poisoning, irradiation. They stimulate the central nervous system sex glands activities, decrease sugar and cholesterol level in blood, improve appetite, sharpen sight and hearing.
Siberian Ginseng produces a comprehensive strengthening and toning impact; it has been recommended in treating various neural diseases, impotence, lung ailments, medium forms of diabetes mellitus, and malignant tumors.
● boosst the immune system to increase energy, longevity, vitality
● helps with Herpes Viral Infection,cold and flu
● helps with Mental Alertness
● increases athletic performance, increase muscle strength
● lowers blood sugar levels
Addictions, Alzheimer’s disease, athletic support, bone cancer, boosting immune system, breast carcinoma, bronchitis, cardiovascular health, chemotherapy support, chronic fatigue syndrome, countering athletic fatigue, depression, diabetes mellitus, energy and vitality, enhancing vision,enhancing resilience, exhaustion and debility, fatigue, fibromyalgia, hantavirus, heart ailments, herpes, HIV support, Hodgkin’s disease, impotence, improving athletic working capacity, general health & mental resilience, increasing stamina, physical endurance under stress & mental alertness, infections, influenza, kidney cancer, lung ailments, maintaining well-being, malignant tumors, memory, myopia, neural diseases, oral cavity carcinoma, ovarian carcinoma, preventing respiratory tract infections, colds & flu, promoting healthy appetite, protection from toxins, radiation, reduce the effects of physical stress, rejuvenation, rheumatism, restore vigour, sore throat, skin melanoma, stomach carcinoma, stress, supporting the endocrine system.
Siberian Ginseng may
* cause insomnia in some people if taken too close to bedtime. * interact with certain medications, such as sedatives, barbiturates and antipsychotic drugs. * cause an increase in the effects of oral anti-diabetic medications.
* in pregnancy and lactation. * use in patients with high blood pressure, liver or kidney disease. * combining this herb with other plants or substances that have a stimulating effect upon the central nervous system, such as GuaranÃ¡, Coffee, Ephedra (Ma Huang), mate or black tea. * use during acute phase of infections. * use at night in patients suffering from insomnia.